10 X 12 PE Level 3+ Multi Curve
Threat Level: Level III+
Weight/Thickness: 4.5lbs +/- 0.01%; 1 Inch
Size: 10 inches x 12 inches
Shape/Curve Shooter’s Cut; Multi Curve
Composite: PE, Ceramic and Kevlar Backing with DI-NOC cover
Threats: 6 shots from 7.62 x 51 M80 Nato Ball, 5.56 ball
Projectile, 7.62 x 39 PS 1941 Ball (Mild steel core), 7.62 x 39 lead (ball) core projectile, M855 Green Tip
NIJ Lab reports provided on request
Features & Benefits
• Hard armor rifle plates tested to defeat NIJ 0101.04/05 Standards.
• High performance composite designs for reliable performance and comfort.
• Durable DI-NOC finish for protection against environmental wear and tear.
• Available in 10”x12”
• Improved range of motion with shooter’s cut style.
• 5-year ballistic material warranty/ 18-month workmanship.
Manufactured in the USA to the utmost standards of quality. Using a state of the art 800 Ton press we combine technology to various high-density composites and fibers for a lightweight construction. Upper torso protection is vital in your survival when taking a round at such high velocities. We offer the most affordable armor plates in the world while still using the latest state-of-the-art machinery. Reliability and performance is our creed.