One of the lightest level IV plates on the market 6.4Lbs!
We have partnered with a premier leader in the body armor industry to bring you even more options for your body armor needs. With over 20 years of experience in providing clients with body armor protection unparalleled in quality, customization, and innovation.
Fabricated with high quality U.S. made materials.
This plate is designed to achieve NIJ Level IV protection and is a “Stand Alone” plate. “Stand Alone” plates are designed and tested to defeat ballistic threats using the plate only.
No ballistic vest is required, as all the ballistic energy and fragments are stopped in the plate. These plates are usually reserved for tactical operations or anti-terrorist work where the ammunition threat is unknown, or if the wearing of a vest is considered too cumbersome.
NIJ Threat Level IV Hard Armor Plates – Rifle Plates are designed to defeat one round of .30-06 Armor Piercing (AP) at 2850 fps and lesser threats.
- Size – 10″x12″ (25 x 30 cm)
- Weight – 6.4 lbs. (2.9 kg)
- Thickness – .78 inches (2 cm)
Level IV Rifle Plates will also stop multiple hits of lesser threats, such as:
- NIJ level III ballistic threats
- .308 FMJ
- M-16 – M855
- .30 caliber 166 gr. MZ Armor Piercing (AP) at 2880 fps
- .30-06 AP 166 gr. at 2850 fps
- 12 gauge slug at 0 meters
- 7.62 × 51mm NATO ball ammunition at 0 meters
- 7.62 × 51mm AP M-61 at 0 meters
- 7.62 × 51mm Swiss Munitions AP (WC Core) at 0 meters
- 7.62 × 39mm mild steel core, AK-47 at 0 meters
- 7.62 × 54mm lead core ball ammunition, Dragunov Sniper Rifle at 0 meters
- 7.62 × 54mm AP, Dragunov Sniper Rifle at 0 meters
- 7.62 × 63mm AP at 0 meters
- 5.56 × 45mm SS109/M855 at 0 meters
- 5.56 × 45mm M193 ball at 0 meters
- 5.45 × 39mm Russian ball at 0 meters
- Sold individually not in pairs
Ships from manufacturer 1-3 days
free shipping on orders $150 or more!