The Condor Cyclone Plate Carrier is designed for first responders to carry plates. Ideal for concealment, wear under your shirt or jacket without the extra bulk with typical vests.
The Cyclone accepts up to 10 1/4" x 13 1/4" plates via easy access pull down flaps.
The Cyclone also features padded shoulders and adjustable cummerbund for added comfort.
Heavyweight MOLLE on the front and back along with hook and loops give you lots of space on the vest for modular attachments and patches.
Made with lightweight durable 500D Cordura material.
CORDURA® Classic fabric provides rugged durable performance for a variety of end uses, including packs, luggage, footwear and performance apparel. Products made with CORDURA® Classic fabrics feature enhanced tear and abrasion resistance, and long -lasting durability. CORDURA® Classic fabric is constructed with qualifying yarns which are woven in accordance with INVISTA's approved fabric standards for the CORDURA® brand.
- Stylish durability and exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Resistant to tears, scuffs and abrasions
- Designed for living, built to last
- Brings with it the heritage of the CORDURA® brand which has proven performance in many of the world’s toughest environments
- Original classic CORDURA® fabric look
- Over forty five years of trusted rugged performance
- CORDURA® Classic fabrics made with solution dyed yarns are inherently stain resistant and easy to clean
- Air jet textured for high abrasion resistance
- Accepts up to 10 1/4" x 13 1/4" plates
- Easy Access to ballistic plates with pull down flaps
- Adjustable/detachable cummerbund with wrap around pockets for 5" x 10" Kevlar
- Adjustable in girth and height
- One front map pocket with snap, hook & loop closure
- Heavyweight webbing over the entire vest for modular attachments
- Loop panel on the front and back for patches
- Made in the USA
M - XL Adjustable - One size fits many
MultiCam, Black, Tan
free shipping on orders $150 or more!