MA41 - Rip-Away EMT pouch
The Condor Rip-Away EMT pouch carries all your 1st aid gear. The pouch is designed to be rip-away from the modular platform when needed, and the strap on the platform keeps it from falling off accidentally. The Rip-Away design gives the ability to utilize the bag in place or "rip" it away for easier access or even to transfer items to another medic.
- Tri-fold design.
- Multiple pockets and elastic loops for storage.
- Double zipper closure.
- Addition 2" webbing, with pull-tab for quick/temporary closing.
- Two inch patch area across front of pouch.
- Wide handle for carrying or rapid removal.
- Two D-rings on the back for shoulder strap.
8" H x 6" W x 3.5" D