Developed for the military this Mil-spec tape is made with a high quality silicone compound which fuses only to itself in seconds when wrapped under tension.
- 21 Mils thick, one of the thickest and strongest in the industry
- No adhesive to deteriorate, fuses only to itself in seconds
- Won't melt up to +500°F (+260°C)
- Remains flexible up to -80°F (-65°C)
- Forms an air and water tight seal
- Tensile strength of 950 psi
- Insulates to 400 Volts per wrap
- Stretches to 3 times its length 30 feet
- Meets and exceeds Mil Specs
- Made in the U.S.A
Use for almost anything!
- Great for your bug out bag, survival kit, glove box, tool box, boat etc.
- Fast leak repair, fix while material is still wet, radiator, garden hoses etc. 950 psi
- Fishing/marine, waterproof, protect metal connections from corrosion
- Make emergency o-rings, fan belt, hose repair etc.
- Use it to secure anything without leaving a sticky residue
- Emergency tourniquet/splint or wrap over bleeding injuries
- Wrap tools and handles for a non-slip grip
- Even works on hot/cold, oily, dirty, wet surfaces
- Resists salt water, oil, solvents, fuels, acids, UV rays
- No mess or cleanup, never gets sticky like electrical tape or duct tape
- Very long shelf life
Black and Clear