- Designed for modern semi-automatic pistols, MSR platforms and shotguns
- Comes standard with solid and see-through lens covers and quick release mount
- Ballistic Circle-Dot and Ballistic Circle QuadPlex reticle options
- Users can select from 4 different integrated reticle options (Dot, Circle-Dot, Dot with Holds, Circle-Dot with Holds)
- 50,000+ hour battery life and the readily available CR2032 battery is side loading for quick battery replacement.
- Unlimited eye relief to acquire aiming point and target, regardless of eye position behind sight.
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up or down when sensing motion
- Uses an ultra-efficient red LED illumination for daylight visibility and extended runtime
- True co-witness QR mount and low mount included
- Strong, lightweight aircraft-grade CNC aluminum housing
- Waterproof, IPX-7 rated, and fog-proof.
The JULIET4 4x Magnifier is designed to work as a stand-alone magnification solution or in conjunction with reflex optics. This family of magnifiers is an excellent choice for transitioning from close quarters to intermediate ranged targets. In conjunction with a reflex optic, the JULIET4 can be adjusted for height through the use of spacers. It has a PowerCam 90° Mount so it can be quickly flipped to the side for more immediate, close quarters scenarios or deployed rapidly to bring targets four times closer. Its quick release mount comes with built-in recoil lugs for repeatable zero. The JULIET4 has a front and rear thread-in lens protector to keep it secure from the elements.
• Aircraft grade CNC aluminum housing ensures a lifetime of reliable service.
• IPX-8 rated for waterproofing -- up to 20 meters for 1 hour
• Dialectic coated prism
• Compact size and weight
• Adjustable height via included spacers (1.41", 1.53", and 1.63")
• Backed by an Infinite Guarantee™