If you are shooting with beginners, sighting in a new rifle or going long range on windy days do not worry about hitting your stand with the new Solo AR500 target stand!
Our new Solo target stand is made with 1/4" AR500 laser cut hardened steel (the same steel our targets are made out of) for exceptional durability and longevity. Our mounting base and horizontal crossbar are angled at a 20 degree safety angle to direct bullet splatter away from the shooter.
- Target is held at a 20 degree safety angle to direct bullet splatter away from shooter.
- Optional AR500 horizontal cross bar with bent 20 degree safety angle, can be substituted with 2x4 wood to save cost.
- No hassle assembly, sets up in seconds - keep legs bolted on and just drop the mounting post through the base and you're done.
- Unique pass through cutout design allows for standard 2x4 wood or 3"x3"x1/4" steel angle iron.
- No need to use an expensive splatter shield to protect wood, our innovative design allows the splatter to parallel our mounting post.
- Lightweight and inexpensive to replace 2x4 wood legs.
- Solid one piece construction - no welds to break
- Durable powder coat finish
- Made in the U.S.A. Designed by Scorpius Tactical
- Complete stand comes with AR500 mounting base, AR500 horizontal cross bar and 3/8" and 1/2" mounting hardware, no wood or target included.